Commitment and Aims:
Data Sciences Corporation is committed to:
Continuous improvement in our Corporate and Social Responsibility and Socio-Economic Development (CSR) strategy by:
- Encouraging our business partners to implement CSR;
- Continually improving our performance and meeting all applicable legislation;
- Informing our staff to be mindful of the effect of their actions on non-renewable resources;
- Introducing processes to assist with implementing CSR; and
- Focusing on Youth development.
- The CSR policy is to make clear to all stakeholders what Data Sciences Corporation mean by CSR and how Data Sciences Corporation propose to work towards implementing and achieving CSR. The CSR policy applies throughout all activities of the company;
- Data Sciences Corporation recognises that CSR embraces all aspects of sustainable development and social issues which are of most relevance to the business;
- Data Sciences Corporation will strategically decide at what stage this CSR policy could most effectively and legally be included;
- Data Sciences Corporation shall operate in a way that safeguards against unfair business practices;
- Data Sciences Corporation believe that a responsible approach to developing relationships between companies and communities they serve, national and international, is a vital part of delivering business success;
- When carrying out our business, Data Sciences Corporation will determine the environmental, social and economic impact;
- Data Sciences Corporation will continually review all policies and business practices to encourage engagement with business partners and to promote development.
Click to watch the video from WonLife School – the proud recipients of laptop donations